Call 01285 283 108

Cirencester Office

Call 01453 752 574

Stroud Office

Welcome to Colours Complete

Quality Interior and Exterior Painting & Decorating


Professional painting and decorating


Second to none workmanship

Quality Workmanship

Second to none

Colours Complete is a professional group of painters and decorators covering Cirencester, Stroud, Cheltenham, Gloucester and the surrounding Gloucestershire areas.

Our quality workmanship is second to none, we pride ourselves on our reputation and strive to give the best service to ensure you are happy with our work.

We have access to an established network of other building trades and will project manage any ancillary work including plumbing, carpentry, plastering and electrical services.

Why Choose Us

5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Painter and Decorator


Painting can be dangerous, whether you’re working up a ladder or dealing with solvents and dust.

Hiring Colours Complete painters and decorators means you don’t have to worry about these issues.


If your home or business was built before 1978, it may have been painted with lead-based paint, which can cause serious health effects when it is scraped or sanded in preparation for repainting.

Colours Complete will take appropriate steps to protect you.

Preparation &

Preparing the surface properly is 90% of the work and makes all the difference while the actual painting makes up just the other 10%. Colours Complete know the value of preparation time and will do it to a high professional level.

Knowing Paints and How to Apply Them

The choices today are more complicated than just oil or latex, and Colours Complete know what works, know how to use it, and have the right tools for the job.

Clean Up and

Colours Complete will deal with all the paint residue and other leftovers. We know how to handle hazardous wastes and how to dispose of them.

Get in Touch